Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

THANKS

CPODAWGCPODAWG Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Good morning DAWGNATION, just wanted to say thanks for all the insight you guys provide on the board. I am currently deployed on a US Navy ship in the middle of the deep blue. The Recruiting coverage/discussions definitely help with morale and help pass the time. Here's to a great rest of July and an even hotter August for Kirby and the guys on the trail...

Comments

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you for your service

• bobbypiperbobbypiper Posts: 146 ✭✭✭ Junior

No thank you, for your service to our country!!!!!!

• SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod

@CPODAWG said:
    Good morning DAWGNATION, just wanted to say thanks for all the insight you guys provide on the board. I am currently deployed on a US Navy ship in the middle of the deep blue. The Recruiting coverage/discussions definitely help with morale and help pass the time. Here's to a great rest of July and an even hotter August for Kirby and the guys on the trail...

Welcome aboard @CPODAWG and thank you for your service to our country!

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for your service Chief Petty Officer.... Here's to a safe deployment

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SavageDawg17 said:

@CPODAWG said:

Welcome aboard @CPODAWG and thank you for your service to our country!

I see what you did there with that "welcome aboard" part. Clever........

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for your service squid from a Puddle pirate

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welcome Chief.

Fair winds and a following sea.

WOOF!

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 8,553 admin

@CPODAWG just became a "made guy" on this board. Thanks for your service, sir.

Let me know if you ever want to know anything about UGA recruiting. I know a guy ...