Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Last Chance U - Chauncey Rivers

ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If u haven't watched it, do! It makes me sad that a kid like Rivers had to leave for pot.. he is super bright, emotionally healthy, hard working and very talented..

I get it's illegal, but all of us drank like fish in college.. but ask yourself why athletes, especially football players smoke weed? A former cfb all American told me the answer 'it helps more than anything with the injuries, and u don't get hungover. I have study hall, practice, and/or brutal workouts in the early morning, I can't do that hungover'... the marijuana rules are ridiculous IMO.. don't y'all think?

Comments

• SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2017

Snoop been watching (and is currently watching Season 2, Ep 3)

Rivers is smart kid on the show and trying to help Kam but three strikes for lighting up that J did Chauncey in.

Johnson is SO much better of a QB than that barner JFIII

These Juco players selfish (and often ****) tho

• ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When u grow up like most of them do, u don't trust anybody, so u self sabotage.. why that Brittany is so good at her job, she gets that.. also, my wife is a teacher, u can't talk at kids, coaches are always talking at kids and they zone out, kids won't listen to u, your Charlie brown's teacher until after u listen to them, only after u hear out their selfish feelings, their rationalization, only after that do their ears open up...

• ihateusernamesihateusernames Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm watching season 2 right now. Chauncey, seems to be one of the few kids who knows what he needs to do on and off the field and just does it without any prompting from his coach or his counselor.

I hope he has a great career at Mississippi State except for that game against the dawgs this fall.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ladawg said:
    When u grow up like most of them do, u don't trust anybody, so u self sabotage.. why that Brittany is so good at her job, she gets that.. also, my wife is a teacher, u can't talk at kids, coaches are always talking at kids and they zone out, kids won't listen to u, your Charlie brown's teacher until after u listen to them, only after u hear out their selfish feelings, their rationalization, only after that do their ears open up...

Like "most" of them" do? Who is "them" ? What is the way "most of them" grow up?

Lol.. The kids on the show! Them as in Isaiah wright!

Your so far off base on that one podna, nice try

• joe_rush45joe_rush45 Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ Junior

Andre Johnson (the QB) is TYREKE JOHNSON's older brother.