Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Go B-Ball Dawgs

CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Someone had to do it

Comments

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Someone had to do it

Good call. I am looking forward to hoops this year.

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel like we might have a team this season.

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have no idea how these kids are going to play, but COACH Tom Creen has a lot of “want to” and that counts in my book.

I know last season we really struggled with identifying an effective PG to get it across the line, not turn it over, and distribute the rock. We need a strong point.

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia has a basketball team? Is Justin Fields the starting PG?

• yeatesprudenyeatespruden Posts: 28 ✭✭ Sophomore

can't wait for the season

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Excited for the next era of hoops. We have so much upside.

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MeR3htid said:

They’re getting some of the too tall CBs to come play point guard. Heard Tyson Campbell has been tearing up the hardwoods.

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MeR3htid said:

@Teddy said:

@MeR3htid said:

They’re getting some of the too tall CBs to come play point guard. Heard Tyson Campbell has been tearing up the hardwoods.

They have Travon Walker also coming next season as a starting Center.

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia Basketball starting line up. PG Justin Fields SG Jake Fromm, Center Kendall Baker PF Luke "The Bruiser" Ford SF Matt Landers