Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

I went to Krogers to buy corn flakes, but I didn't have an id on me...

Comments

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@12ed said:

@YaleDawg said:

@riverdawg7905 said:
    You should have tried to buy corn flakes in another county.

The wall will protect our cereal from the caravans. Brick/Mortar 2020

Senator Harris aptly compared the perceptions of ICE and the KKK. Cuz frick yea, they're like, exactly the same, like, perceptually.

Inhumane laws restricting immigration across imaginary man-made borders are a discriminatory crime against humanity.

Avenatti/Beto 2020 Save America From Everything (SAFE)

You got your customary undeserved DV from me...but I LIKE that acronmym - SAFE - that would for a mere mortal deserve a lot of UVs.

Yeah is more catchy as compared to Save America For Putin - SAFP, but Save America For Russia - SAFR - is pretty close.

• Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

WC - you can best be described as Corn Flake suppressed. I suggest you allow Granola to immigrate into your bowl, as I understand you don't need an ID to buy them.

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@EricDawgs1 said:
    Why is a political post on dawgnation?all it does is show how sm are really racist and the only reason yall like the blk players is bc they can run fast.nobody cares about who you voted for on when it comes to the Dawgs.

I totally disagree with the lying,cheating, mob tactical, ice hater, police hater left. If that makes me racist I’m happy to have that label on me.

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There is only one party that sees color everywhere they look. There is only one party spreading fear and division. There is only one party that bullies people into submission. The left is the very thing they claim everyone else to be.

I agree with both Dawg1419 and RxDawg. Tell it like it is brothers.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Casanova_Flatulence said:

I realize that introspection is discouraged in this community, but just go to the OP and read that this is about a fictional and irresponsible corn flakes "incident". Just because one sad soul couldn't get the (poorly intended) humor, doesn't give you three license to empty your bowels, aka, brains, here.

I HATE that this gets S-HIT-UP like so much other public discourse. Keep your politics to yourself. I am praying for you, be assured.

BTW, the right is the only group that will deface public property, notably, STOP signs, to advance their idiocy. Live with that contradiction.

@FirePlugDawg said:

I realize that introspection is discouraged in this community, but just go to the OP and read that this is about a fictional and irresponsible corn flakes "incident". Just because one sad soul couldn't get the (poorly intended) humor, doesn't give you three license to empty your bowels, aka, brains, here.

I HATE that this gets S-HIT-UP like so much other public discourse. Keep your politics to yourself. I am praying for you, be assured.

BTW, the right is the only group that will deface public property, notably, STOP signs, to advance their idiocy. Live with that contradiction.

You personify what RxDawg was saying about attempting to silence those you disagree with. I feel sorry for sheep like you.

edited November 2018

@FirePlugDawg said:

You shoulda wrote that in all CAPS. Thats what I imagined you doing was screaming it lm ao

It's amazing to me how they can't see it.

@GrayDawg said:
    The less time I waste on modern politics the more both sides sound similar. There is no end game folks. Neither side will ever win. The facts about the issues will become more and more difficult to uncover. Both parties continually manipulate their constituents. Life is much more peaceful if you step back from the political fray. How much of that sh*t actually affects you're life if you eliminate political news from your routine? I've found it is very little. Much less than I ever imagined.

There is an end game and it will be very bloody. Snowflakes won’t like it. I took a break from politics yrs ago. But don’t be slinging around words because they sound good. Know what your talking about or I will say something.

• GrayDawgGrayDawg Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawg1419 said:

@GrayDawg said:
    The less time I waste on modern politics the more both sides sound similar. There is no end game folks. Neither side will ever win. The facts about the issues will become more and more difficult to uncover. Both parties continually manipulate their constituents. Life is much more peaceful if you step back from the political fray. How much of that sh*t actually affects you're life if you eliminate political news from your routine? I've found it is very little. Much less than I ever imagined.

There is an end game and it will be very bloody. Snowflakes won’t like it. I took a break from politics yrs ago. But don’t be slinging around words because they sound good. Know what your talking about or I will say something.

You're not helping yourself here. :#

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RxDawg said:
    There is only one party that sees color everywhere they look. There is only one party spreading fear and division. There is only one party that bullies people into submission. The left is the very thing they claim everyone else to be.

What a crock of chit.

You're right Gray, except the left never stops. They never stop accusing. They never stop the finger pointing. They never stop growing their power. If the right backs down, the left won't stop. They should of been stood up to a long time ago. But we kept rewarding their bad behavior by giving in. Now we are left with a tremendously divided country. The govt has ballooned to a bloated waste that can't really get anything done. No, I'm sorry. I used to feel like you and just turn a blind eye to it but I can't do that anymore. I have children and I seriously worry about the future if the left continues to demonize everyone that's not with them. I will not back down to them anymore. I can't believe how many people have been fooled by their emotional manipulations and blackmail. People have to wake up to how conniving and dishonest they are. I'm not even that much of a right winger, I'm just very much anti left. At least how the party acts today.

• CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@GrayDawg said:

100 UV's to you sir!

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I get my corn flakes from Dollar General. Sure, the box has been opened sometimes, and they are on the verge of being expired, but they don’t ID, and I can pick up some motor oil and moth balls while I’m there.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greshamdisco said:
    I get my corn flakes from Dollar General. Sure, the box has been opened sometimes, and they are on the verge of being expired, but they don’t ID, and I can pick up some motor oil and moth balls while I’m there.

DG is headquartered in Tenn, they aren't subject to American laws.

• EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Dawg1419 said:

@EricDawgs1 said:
    Why is a political post on dawgnation?all it does is show how sm are really racist and the only reason yall like the blk players is bc they can run fast.nobody cares about who you voted for on when it comes to the Dawgs.

I totally disagree with the lying,cheating, mob tactical, ice hater, police hater left. If that makes me racist I’m happy to have that label on me.

Police hater?Ok if the police constantly breaks the rules and never get punished bc they do it to blacks or other minorities makes them a hater then cool.no one lies like a Republican leader and their followers.yeah you prob are racist.

Hit Dawgs will holler l.like I said it's most of yall only like the black players bc we can run fast and hit hard lol.truth hurts and if you got a prob with it meet me at the SEC championship game me there.I'll glady give yall **** some act right.

Conservatives =fake ass Christians