Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Censorship

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Since lady and the t r a m p got censored, I am thinking I can't mention "the good, the bad and the u g l y" either. Or mention Tom, D I c k and Harry?

Comments

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

It’s really weird here sometimes. I used ass the other day because I assumed it would be blocked out, but it wasn’t. Tried s t u p i d and it was blocked out

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:
    Since lady and the t r a m p got censored, I am thinking I can't mention "the good, the bad and the u g l y" either. Or mention Tom, D I c k and Harry?

I get censored when I try to post shut the ___up, while other posters' get a pass, it's like I get called for holding while you clowns hold on every play, I think I'll whine about the unlevel playing field the rest of today.

• Options

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@donm said:

I get censored when I try to post shut the ___up, while other posters' get a pass, it's like I get called for holding while you clowns hold on every play, I think I'll whine about the unlevel playing field the rest of today.

I'm confident most of your issues fall under the heading "operator error".

Your confidence reminds me of the shrink who told his patient he had good news and bad news, the good news first, you have a strong positive ego, the bad news, it has little basis in reality.
    So you whiners go ahead and blame the refs, the weather, your astrological reading or the cat. What cost us the game was internal, not some outside bad guys.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@donm said:

Your confidence reminds me of the shrink who told his patient he had good news and bad news, the good news first, you have a strong positive ego, the bad news, it has little basis in reality.
    So you whiners go ahead and blame the refs, the weather, your astrological reading or the cat. What cost us the game was internal, not some outside bad guys.

That's right. Go ahead and change the subject to deflect from your posting deficiencies.

• Options

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@donm said:

That's right. Go ahead and change the subject to deflect from your posting deficiencies.

My posting isn't the issue moe-ron. It's your attempt to change the subject because you're a weak debater.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@donm said:

My posting isn't the issue moe-ron. It's your attempt to change the subject because you're a weak debater.

On the contraire. Everyone can see what you are trying to do. The thread is about censorship, and you chimed in regarding your own inability to get certain things past the software. When I accurately pointed out that your problems are likely self-inflicted, you then attempted to change the discussion to something football related. This is NOT a football discussion, Nancy. We're talking about your phat phingers phumbling on the keyboard. SCOREBOARD, BIZNITCH! :wink:

• Options

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@donm said:

On the contraire. Everyone can see what you are trying to do. The thread is about censorship, and you chimed in regarding your own inability to get certain things past the software. When I accurately pointed out that your problems are likely self-inflicted, you then attempted to change the discussion to something football related. This is NOT a football discussion, Nancy. We're talking about your phat phingers phumbling on the keyboard. SCOREBOARD, BIZNITCH! :wink:

''everyone'', stop being a panty waist and speak for yourself, stand on your own feet.

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's been banned from my daughters K5 library.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

*Five letter, but who’s counting?

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

per usual, brilliant.

• Options

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Four letters ? Is this some gangsta spelling thing ?> @greshamdisco said:

*Five letter, but who’s counting?

Lady And The $lut.