Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kelly bryant

dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He just said he is transferring to Mizzou. When will he be eligible and when is drew mocking leaving Mizzou?

Comments

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

I thought he was transferring to Arkansas?

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

I thought it was UTk? All the transfers are suppose to go there along with all the coaches that are making moves.....

• willpruden3willpruden3 Posts: 102 ✭✭✭ Junior

He chose the best option... Arkansas is trash, and Auburn has joey gatewood. Mizzzou has good weapons around him.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Aren’t all their OL graduating though?

• Andrico9Andrico9 Posts: 19 ✭ Freshman

He will be eligible to play next season.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgnation7 said:
    He just said he is transferring to Mizzou. When will he be eligible and when is drew mocking leaving Mizzou?

Grad transfer a eligible next year. Drew Lock is going pro after his bowl game.

• cory430cory430 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That's a solid move I think.

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

not too worried about it. His full season stats as a junior were not impressive... and he had a much better OL and weapons at clemson to work with

65.8% completion for 7.0 yards per attempt with 13 touchdowns and 8 interceptions

• BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    We're gonna turn Kelly Bryant into Kelly CRYant

This is so bad that it will enter my lexicon. You just uped my dad-joke game. I thank you.

• GrayDawgGrayDawg Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    @BiffLowman
    I'm not even a dad yet. Only 23. I'll only get stronger...

You're pushing high 4 to 5 star status in the dad joke recruit rankings.

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah we play Missourii in Athens next year. I doubt Bryant will finish that game either because Georgias up 45-10 or hes knocked out by our vicious pass rush. Absolutely nothing to c here.

• ajf611ajf611 Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

We are going to be loaded next year (on d and o). No QB on our regular season schedule concerns me.

• ClemTownClemTown Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love Kelly as a person, but if he couldn’t survive at Clemson with all the talent around him, he will not survive at Mizzou. I wish him the best, but UGA and even UF will shut him down completely. Mizzou fans are in for a rude awakening I’m afraid...

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PharmDawg2054 said:
    not too worried about it. His full season stats as a junior were not impressive... and he had a much better OL and weapons at clemson to work with

65.8% completion for 7.0 yards per attempt with 13 touchdowns and 8 interceptions

Even if his stats were impressive... Mizzou had .Drew Lock last year and we killed them.

Well now that I think about it. Ian Book or Brooks ( of Notre Dame) or whatever his name is could pose a slight problem. But Notre Dame as a whole. Naaaah. 😎😎😎

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MeR3htid said:
    Well now that I think about it. Ian Book or Brooks ( of Notre Dame) or whatever his name is could pose a slight problem. But Notre Dame as a whole. Naaaah. 😎😎😎

Got a feeling after the Clemson / ND game we'll be hearing a lot of the talking heads saying the Dawgs should have been in the mix instead of ND. Other than complete ND homers is there anyone who thinks they've got a chance to escape embarrassment in that game. (I'm fondly remembering that Clemson / Ohio State game from a few years ago)

I agree with u D. B. but noone really thought we could hang with Bama but of course we knew better. This QB from Notre Dame could AT LEAST keep it interesting for awhile. Hes under the radar but that doesnt mean hes not locked in. Great film for Georgias defensive coaching staff.

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wish the kid luck but not worried about his trip to Athens next season.