Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Jeff and BA are Jim and Dwight irl

finesse92finesse92 Posts: 190 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ever since I first noticed, I can't help but see the parallels with all the deadpan camera shots Jeff does, not to mention his humorous antics with BA all the time. Thoughts? Other comparisons you think would possibly be more accurate?

Comments

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@finesse92 said:
    Ever since I first noticed, I can't help but see the parallels with all the deadpan camera shots Jeff does, not to mention his humorous antics with BA all the time. Thoughts? Other comparisons you think would possibly be more accurate?

Perhaps this is slightly better than being thought of as JAM (Jim and Pam)?

Hitting those Kroger groceries?

• DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hahahaha, yes!. Maybe even a little more Jim and Michael.

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Maybe...

That's funny. Lol.

Do use your PC to photoshop memes like that or do you have an app on your smart phone that can do it?

• allywallyw Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This just made my day!!!!

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgNationDaily said:
    Ha! That’s pretty funny. Little known fact: I was also raised on a beet farm.

Good sport! Well done!

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bulldawg1982 said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Maybe...

That's funny. Lol.

Do use your PC to photoshop memes like that or do you have an app on your smart phone that can do it?

I use PS Elements on a desktop.

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@Bulldawg1982 said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Maybe...

That's funny. Lol.

I use PS Elements on a desktop.

Pre'shate it sir. I'll have to check that out. Trying to find a Photoshop software easy for me to use. My problem is I have VERY bad eyesight and poor depth perception. Be surprised how much poor depth perception makes things like that extremely hard to use.

• finesse92finesse92 Posts: 190 ✭✭✭ Junior

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Maybe...

This is priceless. Love it!!