Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Coach Boom - Recruiting in Middle TN

CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just saw South Carolina coach Muschamp at Ensworth Highschool here in Nashville. I about gave him a “Go Dawgs” but I was walking out with the guy I just had a meeting with, couldn’t risk looking unprofessional.

While I was typing up my meeting notes in the truck he was walking out to his SUV. I rolled down the window, “hey coach” he look over and i gave him a “Go Dawgs” he laughed and shook his head. Told him he still had it in him deep down.

Comments

• TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm all for him picking up wins when competing AGAINST ut

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Prob here to check out 2020 recruits after stopping in Murfreesboro to check on 2019 Commits.

• PTDawgPTDawg Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You finished the coffee in the break room and didn't start a fresh pot?!?!?!

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wouldnt have been up in Bo Jacksons face like that. This I can promise u.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MeR3htid said:
    Wouldnt have been up in Bo Jacksons face like that. This I can promise u.

Doubt he would have had a reason to.

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good point. I like Muschamp though and if the Will Grier situation wouldve gone differently perhaps hes still at Florida. Anyway hes less of a threat at S. Carolina than he would've been had he remained at Fla but I think he has the program moving in the right direction.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MeR3htid said:
    Good point. I like Muschamp though and if the Will Grier situation wouldve gone differently perhaps hes still at Florida. Anyway hes less of a threat at S. Carolina than he would've been had he remained at Fla but I think he has the program moving in the right direction.

I agree. They will continue to improve, at least for awhile.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Muschamp is a really good football coach. However, the ceiling for USCjr? Well, it IS USCjr for starters. Anyone remember Miss Teen South Carolina’s answer about “Such as US Americans, such as the Iraq.” Hilarious. Poor USCjr.