Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Happy birthday to DGD, & GEORGIA HC Kirby Smart!!!

christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited December 2018 in Off Topic

He’s 43 years old today!!! GO DAWGS!!!

Comments

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With our national recruiting footprint, this could be National Kirby Smart Day!!

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bump for the birthday Georgia-boy!

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

Happy Birthday to a DGDawg!!!

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good. Only 43 years young. We'll have him for another 20 years!!! 😀😀😀

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MeR3htid said:

Love to watch him coach UGA for 20 more years (ps: I’m 72).

Well lets hope you enjoy a few more Nattys before its all said and done. Im 51 yrs old and I want this next Natty more for u older Dawg fans than the younger generation. Guys my age and up havent seen Georgia win a Natty in almost 40 years so the 12 to 30 year old Dawg fans cant necessarily relate to the hard times ( Primarily from the Goff/Donnan years) that older Dawg fans have had to endure. Well we've got the right guy now so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kirby and let the good times roll. GO DAWGS!!!

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MeR3htid Here! Here! Well said Sir. GO DAWGS!!!

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@AndersonDawg said:

@MeR3htid said:

Love to watch him coach UGA for 20 more years (ps: I’m 72).

I’d love to be around to watch you watch him for another 20years. Fingers crossed for both of us. I’m 75.

Yeah donm Im sure there's a couple of more 'Chips in store for u. Again I want it more for the older Dawg fans than I want it 4 myself (Only 51). I know this only football we're talking about but its Georgia football and finally Georgia is looking like Georgia is SUPPOSED to look. GO DAWGS!!!

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I know what he wants for his birthday and Christmas combined--a NC and some extra 5*s as stocking stuffers.