Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

I'm not politically correct so...

BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Merry Christmas. I hope y'all are able to be with family.

Comments

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

Merry tomorrow everybody. While I'm at it, have a great today as well.

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Merry Christmas to all the Dawgnation fam. Or whichever holiday is your preference of course :).

• Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm super PC and am offended by everything, therefore I'm wishing everyone a Happy KwanzaChristmasRamadanChanakah.
    ;)

edited December 2018

@Casanova_Flatulence said:
    I'm super PC and am offended by everything, therefore I'm wishing everyone a Happy KwanzaChristmasRamadanChanakah.
    ;)

Wait, are you offended by everything or nothing ? Your confusing post offends my sense of certitude.

• Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

;)

Wait, are you offended by everything or nothing ? Your confusing post offends my sense of certitude.

I'm a PC Diva... my opinion is the only opinion.

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Merry Christmas all. Maybe a natty for us all as next year's gift

• BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

;)

What about festivus?

I read somewhere that Festivus was real and created by Larry David's father to avoid Christmas and Hanukkah clashes.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BiffLowman said:

;)

What about festivus?

I got you biff bro and addressed the wrong doings

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@imagadawg62 said:
    Merry Christmas. A shout out to those away from family protecting this great nation.

Yes. God bless our troops.

• RandomFanRandomFan Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Happy Holidays everyone!

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:
    I read somewhere that Festivus was real and created by Larry David's father to avoid Christmas and Hanukkah clashes.

It wasn’t Larry but it was another of the writers’ dad who came up with festivus. He was a novelist of limited success iirc... the father that is.

• YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RandomFan said:
    Happy Holidays everyone!

I don't celebrate holidays and I am now offended. Checkmate snowflake

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

Merry Christmas everyone