Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Game Night - Vandy

TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Need a good bounce back for SEC game #2. This is a team that is likely close to our level.

Comments

• VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

I was about to go off on you...

Then I realized you were talking about basketball lmao.

I went into this year thinking I was going to watch more bball this year but I've yet to watch a game. Then I found out we lost by 46 to Tenn and I was like "Oh yeah, that's why I don't watch"

• TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tenn is very good, it hurts me to say that. I am really hoping to get a strong game tonight to move in a positive direction.

• VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

@TNDawg71 said:
    Tenn is very good, it hurts me to say that. I am really hoping to get a strong game tonight to move in a positive direction.

Yeah I was surprised to see they knocked of the Zags.

• coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good to see the team come back after a terrible game at Tennessee and beat Vandy at home. Much more exciting team to watch this year, have to be impressed by what Cream has started.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@coastaldawg said:
    Good to see the team come back after a terrible game at Tennessee and beat Vandy at home. Much more exciting team to watch this year, have to be impressed by what Cream has started.

I think they were trying too hard early on, but settled nicely. Good to see some 3s falling.

• SpikedDawgSpikedDawg Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

We actually seem to be a more moving offense. So many times last season players just stood around. It was a head ache.

• TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SpikedDawg said:
    We actually seem to be a more moving offense. So many times last season players just stood around. It was a head ache.

Yes it is very much a flow game that he teaches. It is better than a grind out possession defend hard keep it close and hope to win at the end we had in the past.