Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell with the losses of Nauta and Ford I’m curious if we were ever a possibility for Tyler Fromm? Now that we seem to need someone that seems like it would’ve been an easy sell, what with his brother being the starting QB and all. Obviously hindsight is 20/20 and he probably wasn’t a need at the time, just wondering if there was ever mutual interest

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@Muffingod said:
    @JeffSentell with the losses of Nauta and Ford I’m curious if we were ever a possibility for Tyler Fromm? Now that we seem to need someone that seems like it would’ve been an easy sell, what with his brother being the starting QB and all. Obviously hindsight is 20/20 and he probably wasn’t a need at the time, just wondering if there was ever mutual interest

Pretty sure he's already signed with Auburn

@Kasey said:

@Muffingod said:

He has, I’m just curious if there was ever a possibility of him choosing us. I don’t remember too much talk about it before he commuted but the loss of Ford and Nauta got me thinking about it, especially with the consideration of Seither recently.

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Muffingod said:

@Kasey said:

@Muffingod said:

He has, I’m just curious if there was ever a possibility of him choosing us. I don’t remember too much talk about it before he commuted but the loss of Ford and Nauta got me thinking about it, especially with the consideration of Seither recently.

He knows Jake likes to throw to outside receivers, so he went to Auburn. ;)

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@Muffingod said:

@Kasey said:

@Muffingod said:

I don't think he had a committable offer from us. At the time we had Nauta, Woerner, Luke Ford, Fitzpatrick and Goede...we didn't really need him

@Kasey said:

@Muffingod said:

@Kasey said:

@Muffingod said:

I don't think he had a committable offer from us. At the time we had Nauta, Woerner, Luke Ford, Fitzpatrick and Goede...we didn't really need him

That was my thought as well but I’m bored and figured I’d throw out one that I hadn’t seen discussed anywhere 🤷‍♂️

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Muffingod said:

My recollection is there is a 2019 early enrollee that put his name in the portal. I think he is enrolled at USC and a coach change prompted this. Would imagine they would sit out a year?

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Breese at Clemson junior day!

• MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This cat is an ANIMAL! I'll take him and Milton/Evans in the next class.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:
    This Lloyd visit tho. Might be writing this one up eventually in the 2020 class. Just might.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Coach Gibson, MarShawn Lloyd, Dwayne Allick Jr and Coach Kirby Smart

This discussion has been closed.