Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

New baby bulldawg

allywallyw Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey y’all! Wanted to let y’all know I had the baby this morning and it’s a boy bullpup! He’s named after my dad and my husband’s dad, both DGDs!

Comments

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats to your family

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats to you and RPMdawg. Cannot think of things more exciting, rewarding. Oh, we have four teenagers and.....

Don't think about that now.

• allywallyw Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks, guys! @bigdawg2223 I hope your wife has a speedy labor! Good luck to y’all!

• volatilisvolatilis Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats!! I know he is a blessing to you and your family.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BiggerBadDawg said:
    @allyw Congrats to your family , it’s a great blessing! I named my son after my dad as well. My wife got to name our daughter, I got dibs on the boy!
    @bigdawg2223 I just spent all day after church making sure my lil guy who is 10 was ready for baseball assessments tomorrow. It’s just a proud moment when he ask if you wanna play catch and help him . Prayers for you and your wife and the upcoming addition to your family.

Man I’m telling you I can’t wait! I’ll reveal the name when he’s born I think DawgNation will love it!

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • TxDawg412TxDawg412 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

What a wonderful blessing. Congratulations.

• dawgfan1873dawgfan1873 Posts: 49 ✭✭ Sophomore

Congrats thats an amazing event. It goes by so fast. Enjoy ever moment you can. I have a 4 year old and it's gone by way to fast.

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Fantastic!!!! What a handsome boy!
    Don't blink.

• MiriamCorbinMiriamCorbin Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

He is precious. What an incredible blessing children are! Enjoy each moment. Before you know it, he will be headed off to UGA!!

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Awesome. Congrats...

• kelly_bkelly_b Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats on the pup!