Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

New baby bulldawg

Comments

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats @allyw !

Proud for you guys! @JoelSidneyKelly is right. Everyone told me the same thing and I ensured them I would not... now they are 7/5/2... in a blink.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@allyw Super Awesome!!! Congratulations from all of us to all of y’all!!!

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

Congrats @allyw !! Nice Looking Dawg Pup you have there.!!

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

love starting my Monday morning with some good news! Congrats @allyw broette! Super pumped for y’all!

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope he's an Edge Rusher.

• DCochranDCochran Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Beautiful baby and parents...congratulations!

• OldSaltyDawgFanOldSaltyDawgFan Posts: 220 ✭✭✭ Junior

Congrats to you and yours!

GO DAWGS

• TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congratulations

• DuckDawgDuckDawg Posts: 48 ✭✭✭ Junior

Is he an English or an American Bulldog?? 😆

• LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats @allyw! I’m with all the others on how fast things go. Seems like yesterday I was bringing my littlest princess home from the hospital- she’s 4 now.

• kwgalpinkwgalpin Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

@allyw said:
    Hey y’all! Wanted to let y’all know I had the baby this morning and it’s a boy bullpup! He’s named after my dad and my husband’s dad, both DGDs!

I was wondering why yall weren't in church yesterday! lol

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DuckDawg said:
    Is he an English or an American Bulldog?? 😆

He;s a Georgia Bulldawg, duh! and what a DGD he is! Congrats @allyw! Times aren't always gonna be easy, but my little girl (almost 2) is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me!

• daddydawg72daddydawg72 Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That's great news, congrats. Like others have already said, please enjoy even moment. You're gonna blink and he's gonna be grown. We've got 3 girls, the youngest is a junior at UGA, and it seems like yesterday the nurse was showing me how to change my first diaper.

• Razor2027Razor2027 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congratulations...it's never to early to start them off on the right foot/paw.

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

May he b a LB, or a QB or President of the United States. After all, the world needs fixing. 😎😎😎

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawggone! This news is like findin' a big ole hunk of ham in my collard greens on New Year's Day!

God's blessings for the little one and his parents.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bumping this birthday party back to the top!

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JayDog said:
    Dawggone! This news is like findin' a big ole hunk of ham in my collard greens on New Year's Day!

God's blessings for the little one and his parents.

Upvote for the blessings and hopefully a ton of sleep