Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

UGA vs Arkansas

brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

we have played terrible but i am at a total loss of words on the officiating

Comments

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

idk if i'm the only one but i have developed more stress from this game and loss than any uga football game

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not going to win many games turning the ball over at about 17 times a game

@orlando said:

that's true but you also won't win a lot of games when you get hacked underneath the rim but don't get a whistle

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@orlando said:

that's true but you also won't win a lot of games when you get hacked underneath the rim but don't get a whistle

That's been the Ark M.O. since 40 minutes of hell w/Nolan Richardson and their current coach was one of his favorite players and uses it too. Foul all the time and they will get tired of calling so many fouls.

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@brentwilson said:

@orlando said:

That's been the Ark M.O. since 40 minutes of hell w/Nolan Richardson and their current coach was one of his favorite players and uses it too. Foul all the time and they will get tired of calling so many fouls.

Bad thing is Dawgs missed a lot from the line

• VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

I saw a tweet last night that claimed we were 342nd out of 351 teams in turnovers per game...

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    I saw a tweet last night that claimed we were 342nd out of 351 teams in turnovers per game...

makes sense. we average 20+ turnovers a game. there is not a real point guard on the roster. its not Crean's fault that Fox left him without a PG.