Home DawgNation 5-star Chef Zone
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

National Cream Cheese Brownie Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone for a nice cream cheese brownie or two ?

Here's a link to a recipe...not sure I've ever even had a cream cheese brownie before but it does sound tempting.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/10739/cream-cheese-brownies-iii/?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=cream%20cheese%20brownies&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe%20Search%20Results&soid=sr_results_p1i4

Comments

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And beer......

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

donm is making up his own national holidays?

I thought he was getting these from a list somewhere.

cream cheese in your brownie does sound delicious. Why haven’t brownies always been made with cream cheese in them?

What has more calories? The cakey stuff inside a brownie or the cream cheese that would replace it?

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Levander,

Trust me. I ain't making this chit up. It is from a list that I visit. I would not even think of infringing upon National Days by making up my own. The site I use has a way for folks to register just about anything they want as a National Day.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Okay, I will have to take your word for it then that these are real, important national holidays.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

They aren’t holidays, as in days off from work. It’s more an announcement of what some think are important. I’d love to be in charge of actual holidays - I’d be a holiday declaring machine!