Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Trae Young is having an absolute monster game...

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited March 2019 in Basketball

He tied the game at 140-140 at the end of the first overtime against The Bulls with Collins missing the game. As of the beginning of OT-2 he has 47 pts, 12 assist, 6 rebounds, a steal and a block...wow.

Comments

• Options
    dawgitimafandawgitimafan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2019

Great game but going to come up short in 4OT. VC needs to hang it up !

• Options

Young dropped a long 3 at the end of regulation but in typical Hawks fashion they foul the shooter who sinks 3 from the line to go to OT.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trae just wore out late, he played 56 minutes, give the kid a game off.

He has averaged 40.3 pts, 11.3 assist and 5.6 rebounds over his last 3 games. He has averaged 33.3 pts, 10.7 assist and 4.9 rebounds over his past 6 games. I'd bet you could count the rookie PGs who had runs like this in NBA history on 1 hand.

The young man is showing true star ability.

• Options
    MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Holy Cow I think we have seriously unearthed an absolute gem of a PG. I was admittedly not a fan of the pick at first but boy oh boy was I wrong. This kid is a Steph Curry/ Chris Paul hybrid which should b frightening to the rest of the association.

• Options
    dawgitimafandawgitimafan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This isn't just Hawks fashion, this is true Georgia sports in general fashion, Georgia sports law signed into affect shortly after Hershel left, 'what can go wrong-will'

• Options

Seen it all now...Young ejected vs Bulls for staring at another player. Hawks won but SMH