Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

How is Brandon Adams listening face progressing?

DawgDarren1966DawgDarren1966 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

On one of the Before the hedges show, Brandon was working on his listening face. I think he is getting better with it myself, what do you think? . Jeff Sentell you are with him often, have you seen improvement?

Comments

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the forum @DawgDarren1966. I'm adding @JeffSentell so there's at least a chance he may see your post.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love Brandon! His podcast is always interesting. I appreciate his sense of humor especially as he relates to Jeff on that show.

One thing I've noticed is not his listening face--it's his response after someone answers a question. Sometimes when I'm not invested in a conversation (not really listening), I might respond with a stock answer like, "I get where you're coming from" or "that's a good point." Brandon seems to do that as he transitions to the next topic or segment. Could that be related to his listening face?

Brandon, keep up the good work! Frankly, I'm not too worried about anything but your words and thought provoking content. I appreciate you being a part of our Georgia Bulldog football experience. You are like one of the fans--a football friend that I like hanging with!

• DawgDarren1966DawgDarren1966 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

Love the show Brandon, both Dawg Nation Dailey and especially Before the Hedges.

• DawgDarren1966DawgDarren1966 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

The best episode of Before the Hedges or at least the funniest was the listening face episode and now I cannot find it on YouTube.

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I too enjoy listening to BA daily. Have missed very few since the podcasts began. Visual not important for me. BA can be sun burned etc. I am listening while I do something else. I had same thoughts when BA sez: 'That's are really good point' or 'thats really interesting' but he has a show to do and has to think ahead. Also BA, it is OK sometimes not to listen to the vocal ones. If you talk about other sports some will complain. Others want you to. Just do the right thing and do what is right as some will complain either way.