Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Final Four time...who you got ?....

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My picks

Virginia over Auburn

Texas Tech over Michigan State.

Virginia over TT for the title.

Virginia is the only team from my bracket left standing, they've been my pick to win it all though, so there's hope.

Comments

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have UVA all the way in one of my brackets, but something tells me it's gonna be MSU and Tom Izzo claiming his 2nd NCAA championship instead.

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

These are four fantastic basketball coaches BTW. Different backgrounds, styles, and personalities, but man can they all coach. Gonna be fun to watch.

• KirbyForPresidentKirbyForPresident Posts: 21 ✭✭✭ Junior

Anybody but Auburn. Please God not Auburn

• dawgitimafandawgitimafan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2019

I've got Virginia winning it all, however a sick part of me wants Auburn to lose in the Natty by one point on a half court heave.

• IwantMekhailIwantMekhail Posts: 301 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

My original bracket had Michigan st. Versus Virginia in the ship with Michigan st. Winning it. If that goes as planned i could win $400 so let’s go with that

• volatilisvolatilis Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It won't be the end of the world if Auburn wins (I think!!). It was sure hard listening to the starting lineup and hearing 3 boys from Georgia and 1 from North Augusta!!

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Had the Heels over State in final so... TT would be good for a change

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kyle Guy just got hit all 3 shots from the line, bye AU

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Weeeeee! it was so good to see the air go out of Pearl.

Had it won, had it lost, then finally the win. I have my guys in The Finals.

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is it wrong to absolutely LOVE the way auburn lost that game? Oh my God, it was so SWEET!

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No, nothing wrong in seeing the barn lose in any fashion. I got Virginia to win it all.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Having a pick in the finals sure pushed my ESPN bracket score up .I'm now in the 84th percentile now. If Virginia wins it all I'll be in the top 10%...yea me !