Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

National Reach As High As You Can Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A day to remember to not let your dreams get away from you. Don't forget about them and reach high to achieve them. Any goals/dreams that you have put on hold? A good day to get back to them.

It's also National Ex-Spouse Day. I won't comment on this one - wouldn't really know what to say, but it's intended to recognize former spouses.

Finally, it's National Pecan Day. Sit you down and have some pie...not much better than a good slice of pecan pie.

Enjoy the day.

Comments

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Always wanted to be on the bass tournament for living. The wife disagreed, but I will mention what today represents

quick update - mentioned it to the roommate and she still wasn’t on board. After some strong conversation I’ve decided to chase the dream without her. I’ll let her know soon

Update 2 - told her about the plans. She slapped a plate of pecan pie down in front of me. That girl knows a way to my heart

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dont give in to the pie. Go for it Jrt. Although pecan (long e) pie is a favorite of mine.

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate