Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Masters golf tickets scam. Because many here are avid golf fans

JamesTwitJamesTwit Posts: 422 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

An entire family in Texas is involved for several years. Just an fyi for those interested.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/masters-ticket-scam-could-land-alleged-culprits-20-years-in-prison-012041895.html

Comments

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I've always thought of doing this knowing how much money you can make of Masters tickets and badges, but living in Augusta I know not to mess with The Augusta National. You're playing with extremely powerful fire if you try to one-up them.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

As an Augusta native I can confirm they are like a legal mafia. They run the town and you best not cross them unless you wanna find yourself exiled to Graniteville

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thought you said Gainesville at first, thought that was a little harsh. ;)

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

Even the masters mafia isnt' that harsh. Graniteville is a suitable punishment. Or Beech Island