Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

'Descending' & 'Invincible' - Tool!!!

Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tool played at least two songs off the new album over the weekend at a live show. The first is called 'Descending' and the other is 'Invincible' - both classic Tool type songs. Although I have to say that Maynard's vocals are pretty laid back and melodic - more akin to Perfect Circle. Nevertheless he sounds amazing. If there's one thing that blows my mind about Tool is their phenomenal transitions. They kill it.

BTW - I wish people would shut their pie holes when musicians are playing a song, especially a Tool song for crying out loud.

Descending:

Invincible:

Comments

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The show kicked @ss. KoRn Friday night, Rob Zombie Saturday night and Tool last night. It was a hellava weekend

I haven't missed a Welcome to Rockville in 19 years although it used to be called Planetfest.

• Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I can't believe Tool isn't coming to Atlanta on the first leg. Tomorrow night they're playing in Birmingham. Had I known sooner (found out this afternoon), I would have bought tickets, grabbed my son and headed over.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Tool = Radiohead for Juggalos

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey you crazy and here I thought you were one of the cooler guys on here, lol. Maynard f'ing rocks man and radiohead f'ing S U C K S!

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod