Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Positional Question

BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Heard this question on a sports show here in Alabama today.

If you had Bigfoot on your football team, what position would you have him play?

The first thing that popped into my mind was Tight End. Not only can he catch a pass over the middle, but I imagine his blocking skills would be pretty good.

Comments

• CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Primary kick returner. Good luck bringing him down

• NomadDawgNomadDawg Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Definitely gotta get him in on special teams blocking field goals

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tough one. Probably somewhere on OLine. He was slow in most myths right? So just hold his spot and its all good. Lol

• DipDawgDipDawg Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior

I was gonna say left tackle and just run the stretch left every play. But he could destroy DEs and LBs from the TE position just as easily and also catch passes. Either way, definitely a two way player. Put him at kicker too.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We've got about 18 BIGFOOTS. 😂😂😂

• DipDawgDipDawg Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior

Based on his most prominent photo, it does look like he has very fluid hips tho.....

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He has large hands - ergo QB

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • TMazz2009TMazz2009 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2019

I was gonna say RT. Isiah is a similar height and build of Big Foot....maybe even a close cousin. And it has worked out well for the Dawgs with him so far.

• dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

if we are talking about Bama, then I’d try him out at kicker first! They haven’t had one of those guys in decades!

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We already have the Kraken that is Jordan Davis so I guess this makes Jalen Carter Bigfoot? I remember McElwain when UF played Bama in the SECCG, said Bama had "creatures" on the defensive line. We're getting there lol

• paulpaulpaulpaul Posts: 102 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bigfoot can run fast so I would put him at running back and tell him to run towards the pylon. If you see Dan Mullet or Gus the Bus on the way to the pylon kick them through the uprights.