Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Hello Good People

KrystalPicklePlacerKrystalPicklePlacer Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Hi all, finally decided to dive into this . From what I’ve seen so far it seems to be informative and some good folks.Looking forward to talking about our Dawgs. If your ever in Griffin, stop by the Krystal’s and say hey.

Comments

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

What up bro and happy to have ya. We had jangles bro a while back that helped me with some local issues at my local Bojangles... finally made a large bo round a large.

With that being said... pickle bro, what is the deal lately with the increase use of onions and pickles at the few Krystal’s I have been to in my area? Complete overuse

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome and Go dawgs

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hello and Welcome!!!

• Options

I’m not sure about other places but our store has a strict policy that we can only use 2 pickles . They are trying to get me to use less mustard. I’m like, this is America, Krystal’s will not ration mustard. Not on my watch! As far as them onions, I aim for a even amount. It’s normally 14-16 pieces. To much is a shame, to little is a shame. Got to find the happy medium. The good folks of Griffin seem to enjoy it though and they pay my wages I guess.

• Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Krystal's gives me HORRIBLE gas. It's really obnoxious

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome aboard...alot of people I know puts the 's at the end when they say "Let's go to Krystal's" or something to that nature. I don't. I just say "Krystal". Doesn't bother me as much as when people put an "s" at the end of Wal-Mart though.

• Options

Good stuff Krystal Griffin GA bro. You fight for that right as an American . Can’t go wrong with mustard.

• Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

I worked at a Subway when I was in high school. The franchise owner made us come in on a Saturday morning and practice putting precisely 1.75 oz of lettuce on a sandwich.

Welcome to the forum, @KrystalPicklePlacer . Go Dawgs!

• Options

Them folks that walk around with their pj’s and house slippers on around Walmart tend to call it Wal Marts. We got some of the people come through the drive through. Them same people ask to add ketchup to them tasty burgers

• Options

@Acrum21 that is natural. It’s made for late nights after the game. However, they have specific pickle placement to help with over flow of gasses. Also, Waffle House for late nights in general.

• Options

It’s not just limited to the customers Acrum. I get it, my dog gets it when I bring him some.

• Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I couldn't imagine a dog with krystal farts. Imagine hitting that pile the next morning with the lawn mower. The worst

• Options
  • Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

It's the darn onions. I add ketchup sometimes. What up with the smaller buns recently, pickle BRO

Edit: welcome

• Options
    KirbstomperKirbstomper Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

looks like @BojanglesInsider made another alt

• Options
    PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

Sense of humor, check. Fast food employee in the suburbs, check. Syntax and spelling are degraded, no check. Not so sure. Krystal burgers rock, though, so welcome to the pickle guru! Oh, and putting ketchup on a Krystal burger is un-American.

• Options
    DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome. There is no such thing as too many pickles.

• Options

Acrum, I’m not sure who that fella is talking about but I deal burgers, pickles and apple pie . I’m American!

Rpm, I’ve noticed that the buns are no longer square . Seems as if the bread baker has a new way. Starts off round and basically they cut into 4 pieces . Trying to save up for icee machines I guess

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

There is an @ feature WC.