Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Dawgnation Forums: Thumbs up!!

scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was going to write a long post(surprise eh lol) about how we should all get along and stuff but I'll just say:

Dawgnation forums are pretty **** cool. Try finding what we have here elsewhere without paying for that privilege.

Hell, how fun is it to be on the 247 forums and not be able to see most of the posts w/o paying? Civil discussion on Facebook or Twitter? Not in my experience. Comment sections on stories on sites? Yikes!

The moderation on here is enough that it doesn't really restrict anyone but it isn't the Wild West. It's humans. As someone who's had posts deleted arbitrarily on other sites: it sucks.

But the most important thing is the members. Listen to the mouthbreathers that call into the Biggest College Football Show around! Try to debate with people on social media or comment sections. Go on forums where you might post and not see another one for hours.

You're NOT going to find the level of knowledge or even willingness to debate many places IMO. I MAYBE consider myself a moderately knowledgeable football/Dawg fan compared to many on here but outside of the bubble we're in, I'm hard pressed to find more than a surface level discussion about the Dawgs in daily life.

It sure as hell isn't perfect and I'm as guilty as anyone, but let's at least try to appreciate this place before the DN folks just wash their hands. Though @DawgNationDaily might have to work a little harder on show topics w/o us lol 😋

Comments