Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    SVP said he only had one loss today in the OL vs DL reps
  • Options
    SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How is m o n k e y banned? Seriously? That is **** up.

• Options
    jusdowelljusdowell Posts: 148 ✭✭✭ Junior
    After watching the wr vs. db portion avantae is definitely a safety that was the main thing I seen because he’s being talked about so much. Ringo slipped a lot but you can tell he’s lockdown. Kimber was solid him and ringo together will be great along with green-warren I’ve always wanted him in this class or mcglothern. Are we in the mix for Alford he looked decent. Marcus Rosemy is a top three receiver in this class 
  • Options
    jusdowelljusdowell Posts: 148 ✭✭✭ Junior
    WOW breese is a man amongst boys. That is the one that got away. Why couldn’t have his gf went to uga lol
  • Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great to have athleticism all over the field. Recall linebacker Tony Taylor ripping the ball from a pile after a fumble. He then sprinted for a touchdown. Will look forward to more plays like that in coming seasons.

• Options
    PanicSpringTour02PanicSpringTour02 Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ Junior

Clemson insiders are chirping about Flowe. What’s the latest on the #1 ILB?

• Options
    SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019
    I know it's a silly reason, but I'd rather have Sewall over Flowe just because I think Sewell (fixed!) will be more fun to watch.

Also, why does everyone spell Justin Rogers' name Rodgers? I'm pretty sure he's not related to A-aron.
  • Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    chattdawg27chattdawg27 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Guys over at 247 boards say we should still get 1 one commit this month, still think Raym, or SVP pulls the trigger, or could it be someone not expected? 
  • Options
    GriffinwGriffinw Posts: 40 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Donell Harris looked very undersized in that video and was always crawling to the target. Seems like reclassifying to 2020 wasn’t the best move IMO. Also idk who aaryn parks is but he stopped bresee and looked like the only one to do it
This discussion has been closed.