Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    superblackeaglesuperblackeagle Posts: 303 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Surely someone is committing before end of July...

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

Thanks I don't know the rules on use of their hands. Re-looking at it ++++, if Tate grabbed him, it was right at the end. Before that, he had his arm/hand to the side of B's helmet. (Shouldn't be a hold). I say "if" because I cannot tell if he did grab him.

• Options
    dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ok, so I had written off Washington a couple weeks ago when there was all the Theo Johnson chatter, but now it seems like Theo is moving on a Washington is still high on us (just not very active on social media which I personally prefer) and is going to give us an OV (always expected this). My question is, when could we expect a decision? I'm assuming Kirby and Co. at least want a silent commit by Dec 1st so that they can move to plan B (Theo/Large/Carr). Is Washington an EE or will we have to wait for February to find out where he's going publicly?

• Options
    FuzzyDawgFuzzyDawg Posts: 170 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Washington told 24/7 commit date 1/3/20 at (I believe) All-American Game.

• Options
    tcdawg94tcdawg94 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The way I see it. Bresee took 2 out of 3 in a drill geared for the DL. I'm not so sure it wouldn't be flipped with pads and a real drop by the QB. If Tate bends at his knees a little more, he wouldn't have lost leverage in bull rush and that would have been a win. The hold was just a move where Tate likely could have grabbed pads if they were wearing some. It's almost impossible to grab anything in those drills with what their wearing. No matter, Bresee looks good like he's supposed to and Tate's errors are easily fixable. Not to mention I doubt Tate has ever faced moves like that til now. He'll see plenty in practice.

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Honestly, tE’s should wait to see us prove it imo

• Options
    FuzzyDawgFuzzyDawg Posts: 170 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Do not look for Washington to make a commitment known this year.

"My goal is to announce at the UA game, which I think is January 3," Washington said.

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree. What Arik needs to see. But with Coley I absolutely expect Woerner to have a great year bcuz CJC IS gonna get him the ball. I can't see Charlie not getting 45 catches or more easily.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I think as long as we see the formations used that’ll be good enough.  We don’t have guys that size and that athleticism in the room currently.
  • Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Needs to be shown that woerner is targeted More than TE’s these past 2 years imo.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Yeah...but.  We don't know Woerner is going to get open enough yet.  Fitz looked good Gday but doesn’t compare athletically.  We’ll see and we’ll land at least one of those three.
  • Options
    ChicagoDawgChicagoDawg Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tate says Brian, you just come on back if you ever wanna try again.

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No big surprise but just noticed where Ze'Vian Capers committed to the Barn.

• Options
    EvilSamPittmanEvilSamPittman Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tenn is recruiting Gilbert as a “Big WR” and it’s already been stated that UGA s playing the sameness same gam

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @Varsity I didn’t see them say Oregon they just said finish is that an Oregon motto?
  • Options
    IwantkendallIwantkendall Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Official time for Sewell is 4.75
This discussion has been closed.