Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Anyone down for a DawgNation football pool for 2019?

VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod
edited July 2019 in Off Topic

At my job we are all in a pool on officefootballpool.com, awesome site. They have alot more options than just football. I'm in 3rd for the season in golf right now but that's beside the point.

I think it's usually about 15 games a week that you pick based on the spread (Straight up win/loss picks are too easy for my liking). Anybody wanna get in on this whenever the season starts creeping up? Let me know. I'll bump this thread whenever it gets closer to pick time.

No money involved. Just bragging rights. I could keep a running score on here too just so we have a place to trash talk and discuss "why we would've won if it weren't for this play", but they do have a trash talk board on the site too.

EDIT: I assumed that this was free but didn't think about the website needing to make money lol. It's $3 per head so it's really not bad. If we don't get more than 15-20 people interested I probably won't start the pool. But if for some reason alot more people want to join then maybe Jeff and the boys at dawgnation could help out with the cost? There would be one rule where your username has to match the same as your Dawgnation one so that nobody would be putting in 10 entries per week.

Comments