Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Fight at Disneyland

2»

Comments

• swilkerson73swilkerson73 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited July 2019

I've seen a lot worse in HS in the parking lot of the Piggly Wiggly

And I mean A LOT worse.

Yawn

• swilkerson73swilkerson73 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I’m a white male, this was a black family. IRRELEVANT! I’m an adult, and this was a gathering of idiots. I think when society decides to divide this country, and we always will

Alcohol should always be used in moderation.

Drink a glass of water in between beers or cocktails and pace yourself. Trust me it works.

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You could just say that idiotic people are going to do idiotic things no matter where they are.

• UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This. ^^^ There's fools everywhere, regardless of what race they are.

• chub4Chubbchub4Chubb Posts: 150 ✭✭✭ Junior

I thought the point was to say whatever was on your mind. But I guess there’s always someone smarter with a better way to say what was on my mind. @CZCashvilleDawg your conclusion is noted, I think you know what I meant, and just needed to say something instead of agreeing or disagreeing. It was a rant on an off topic discussion board. But in conclusion, we all agree that idiots are out there, we may just disagree with who they are.

• tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I smoke alone but I usually avoid posting afterwards to avoid this kind of thing

• Bulldawgfan0389Bulldawgfan0389 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Okay Where to start….. We’ll start with the Title. How about instead of FIGHT AT DISNEYLAND, You try RANDOM THOUGHTS, because you start in a straight line and then zig-zag all over the place. I do understand it’s in the OFF TOPIC category, but this is an unpacking of information that makes someone like myself to scratch my head and wonder what type of a conversation you want to actually have.

Secondly, If you did want to have a conversation about the Disneyland fight that’s fine, but I have to ask why on Dawgnation forum? Not that it’s not your right to do so because it certainly is. I just wonder why you wouldn’t ask an actual question on the matter. I personally fail to see where racism should’ve been brought up or the fact that you’re a white male and the video is of black families (even though the last 2 statements both are true), but again that’s me. Back to your final thought on the subject, sure there are Idiots in this world and they come in abundance. That won’t ever change

Lastly in my personal opinion, If you want to have a conversation or even say whats on your mind as stated before, it’s your right. I just think maybe make it clear what you actually want to talk about or at least find a way to express your thoughts so we can understand better next time I guess.

GO DAWGS!

• texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,574 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

"People on ludes should not drive" - Jeff Spicoli

Or post