Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Auburn BB Coach facing Federal Fraud/Corruption Charges

Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Comments

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would assume that as the FBI announces charges that the NCAA picks it up.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

who knows what other sports may become involved in this. Sorry for the Barn. NOT!!

• ChaseAtlAzChaseAtlAz Posts: 54 ✭✭ Sophomore

This may get ****. More schools are going to be involved, as well. This link has more detail for anyone interested in reading further into it.

https://cnbc.com/2017/09/26/ncaa-basketball-officials-arrested-on-fraud-and-corruption-charges.html

• ChaseAtlAzChaseAtlAz Posts: 54 ✭✭ Sophomore

It marked out u g l y....sorry, didn't know I couldn't use that word.

• Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow...on the heels of the girl's softball coaching scandal! I think the AD maybe in a little bit of hot water!

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wasn't Auburn's AD formerly their SID? How is being an SID any kind of preparation for being an AD? Clearly, his preparation was, at best, incomplete.

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think this is a MUCH BIGGER DEAL than most think. I just hope we never get on this kind of list

• ajf611ajf611 Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wait a minute; you mean to tell me that a coach associated with Bruce Pearl is caught up in something like this? I cannot believe that. It amazes me that schools hire these coaches with a history of cheating but expect a different outcome.