Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

DawgNation Daily Presence

CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Out of curiosity, are there any forum members who regularly watch/comment on the daily broadcasts? I'm interested to see if there's any crossover between the two populations.

Thoughts?

Comments

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I watch (or listen) faithfully every day. Comment occasionally.

• DAWGof96DAWGof96 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I watch regularly on YouTube, but don't comment.

• allywallyw Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I try to listen to the podcast every day.

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

YouTube watcher. I comment occasionally. I'm "Bulldawg Chris" over there.

• insertusernamehereinsertusernamehere Posts: 854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

listen to podcast regularly. never catch it live.

• oldedawgoldedawg Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Listen to almost every podcast. Haven't commented yet.

• flashdawgflashdawg Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

I listen to all of the podcasts but haven't commented yet.

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have to admit this. It's been bugging me for a long time. I start listening to it and then it's over and I have no idea of one word that was said. I've tried time and time again and make sure I'm doing nothing else so I can pay total attention, and poof, hours gone and once again I have no idea of a word. It's like my ears close up or something.

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think it's because the show goes over what we've generally talked about on here or an article on the main site. I know there's a few tidbits of additional info given here and there, but I don't feel like sitting around an hour for a just a little bit of additional info (and I zone out as well)... But don't get me wrong it's a great show, as far as production, entertainment value, etc. go if you don't read all the stuff already on the site.

• swilkerson73swilkerson73 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I watch it sometimes but mostly during the season.

BA seems to be over concerned about the Gators and Mullen and after 10-15 minutes of that I have to turn it off.

I care about us. Not Florida. Especially given the fact they arent even in our class right now.

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have heard most every show since the first one. Comment but not often.

• oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I watch regularly on YouTube, but don't comment.

• Griff731Griff731 Posts: 7 ✭✭ Sophomore

I drive for a living and usually stream it thru the car so I can’t comment but I do watch/listen to almost every live show they do on FB

• JamesTwitJamesTwit Posts: 422 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited July 2019

I watch often and comment a lot. Many you you who do listen but don't comment should make some comments. It's a fan driven show and if more of you intelligent peeps would say something fewer idiots like me would have much to say. But I'm still gonna win a free Kroger food card, eventually, even if it hare lips the entire AJC. In fact I think I have a contest winning question for tomorrow...if I don't miss the show. ...they honestly like and want fans to engage with the show.

• DipDawgDipDawg Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior

I've listened to the podcast probably 3-4 days a week for about a year and a half but I've never commented. I always make sure to listen on the days when my man @JeffSentell is on there dropping updates on Ringo (and others). Also love to hear input from former UGA players, etc. The guests on the show are usually pretty solid.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Listen daily but never comment

• skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What Griff said listen in pick up daily no comment