Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell Thank you so very much for the reality check as a reminder. Trying to "raise mine right" way out here on the Left Coast, while I am personally missing Georgia badly. I have to hit the brakes myself during the game(s) each week, and then use that opportunity to teach my little folks to really enjoy the moment as they happen. So incredibly happy that I have now lived long enough to see all of this, regardless of how it all plays out. My late father John Pryor (especially) played such a HUGE role in my early years of loving all things Georgia. I hope that my Daddy is somewhere nearby DGD Larry Munson, and getting the BEST view of all of this "slice of Heaven" that we are enjoying down here!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I dont think Ringo last that long, I believe he will be committed soon to help with the class

• texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • swilkerson73swilkerson73 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited July 2019

"Do I make the forum better, or worse?"

I make it better no doubt. If only to bring another perspective.

If you are looking for a forum full of yes men this isn't ( or shouldn't be ) it.

So many people live in an information bubble these days that it actually makes them physically uncomfortable to hear differing opinions. If that is you. You really need to get out more. Get your information or news from somewhere else a couple days a week. Read something different. If you dont? Well you arent much more than a lemming.

Everyone thinks the same in North Korea and while I have never been there I am pretty sure its awful.

• IwantkendallIwantkendall Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Milton, Smith, and maybe Micah Morris in 2021

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Interested on peoples' thoughts IF in fact Evans were the yowza visitor AND he seemed receptive...

Given that he may want to stretch out his recruitment longer than some others and even IF he commits there's still the Texas schools lurking(ala Emery Jr/LSU)

Is he worth potentially missing on other guys for? IF Milton is in the fold does that make it less of a "bird in the hand" situation and safer to hold out for Evans? Or should they just say "thanks, but Tank and these guys are about to commit so if you want in better hurry?'

Obviously we aren't the guys making the calls and lots of hypotheticals but I'm not sure where I fall. I love Evans' tape but not sure about the risk of holding out for him personally. Not looking for another game of RB musical chairs at the last min like last year.

• LORLOR Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think Milton as well, then rumors of a few more silents. Kirby seems to save a few public commits for dramatic effect and to control the narrative.

This discussion has been closed.