Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Justin Thriller Tour Continues in Alabama

dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
edited September 2017 in General

A young man getting every drop out of recruiting and his hard work. Not worried , something I never thought I would say about a top recruit n Alabama. Just believe in Georgia n what it has to offer him more then Alabama . Justin smart and he sees that, and his friends lining up at UGA.

Comments

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgbybirth said:
    A young man getting every drop out of recruiting and his hard work. Not worried , something I never thought I would say about a top recruit n Alabama. Just believe in Georgia n what it has to offer him more then Alabama . Justin smart and he sees that, and his friends lining up at UGA.

Sorry for the repetitive post...I had trouble getting it up on the board!

• Hot__DawgHot__Dawg Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

"Thriller" will probably fit well for him as a nickname. I imagine he'll be the center of plenty of thrilling highlights on sports shows during his time at UGA and beyond. I wonder if the postponement of this special thing @JeffSentell has been teasing us with is because the multiple recruiting targets that were going to commit together (I'm guessing that's the special surprise) got wind of our Holloween commit video idea & they put things on hold to run with that concept. I mean, who wouldn't want to make a cheesy horror/Thriller video? Normally, I'd say "probably not", but I'm working on being more positive about life's possibilities. It WOULD be nice to see UGA jump ahead of the curve on something instead of playing catch-up -- [cough] [cough] athletic facilities [cough]. Sorry, I had the 1980s stuck in my throat.

GO DAWGS!!!

• DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

While a Thriller themed video would be cool, I don't think there's a budget to do it right. Maybe Jeff has been working on his makeup skills.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly post your sick thriller pic here of Justin Fields.

You have some serious skills.

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks, @bmauldin . I had to hone my twitter skills when BassinDawg tweeted it last week.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    Thanks, @bmauldin . I had to hone my twitter skills when BassinDawg tweeted it last week.

Hope you heard them referencing your talents on DawgNation daily Tuesday with @JeffSentell and @SavageDawg17