Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Could Be the Smartest Tailgating Accessory I've Ever Seen

DawgBlood8116DawgBlood8116 Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Just found this product from a buddy of mine who has one in SC, apparently it's an insulating sleeve that goes around a cold case of beer and keeps it cold for 6 hours. I can just think about all the energy my wife and I would save on game day by not having to haul around that big ole cooler. Just thought I'd share this and see what y'all think. Their website is www.buykanga.com. Go Dawgs!

Comments

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Post #1--blatant advertising from the sales goobers...this should be removed ASAP.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just edit out the insulating sleeve.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I stopped reading when he said SC....

• BullyDawgBullyDawg Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2017

No Dawg products on the site -- only Gameclucks, Awburn, and Clumpsum. Nothing to see here ... move along....

• DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Even better than the Stadium Pal?

• LuvsDawgsLuvsDawgs Posts: 89 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well, while we’re talking neat tailgating things, has anyone ever heard of the battery-operated misting fan? I never did! Read about it in a thread on another message board, and checked into it.
    Apparently, besides EBay, they only sell it at Home Depot. The fan isn’t real big, but big enough. Runs on a lithium battery just like the ones that Ryobi products use...in fact, it’ll use a Ryobi battery also. There’s a hose that comes out off the bottom that leads to a bucket of water that you provide.
    When I hooked it up, I turned the fan and the water pump on high, and the thing ran (misted) for a solid 1 hour and 45 minutes!
    Works pretty well on a hot day.

This discussion has been closed.