Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Another lopsided victory for Notre Dame.

cusedawgcusedawg Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thus far this early season Notre Dame has absolutely crushed everybody on their schedule not named Georgia! This time they went on the road to Michigan State and really handed it to them. Our Victory up there looks very legit!

Comments

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Notre Dame's QB was way better than the uber-hyped Fitzgerald. When Wimbush had trouble running against Georgia, he just threw it over the head of our front 7 into our less established secondary. When Fitzgerald had trouble running against Georgia, they just kept pounding away. Like finally when MSST was down 18 points, they finally started throwing downfield and we got our first interceptions of the year. I was watching the whole game wondering why they weren't throwing the ball. I guess that was why.

• cusedawgcusedawg Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Don't underestimate the importance of having Parrish back in there. They are so much better with him in. Also, don't overlook the beating Fitz took early and often. He got up real slow several times. That makes a real impact.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What has happened to MSU? Just a couple of years ago they were very tough.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

There coach is looking rough too... he looks like he just spent two terms in the white house.

• ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@donm said:

There coach is looking rough too... he looks like he just spent two terms in the white house.

What I find funny is before the UGA vs Miss St gm a lot of people were talking Mullen leaving for greener pastures, blah blah blah. Now I hear crickets on that front.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ColaDawg86 said:

@bmauldin said:

@donm said:

What I find funny is before the UGA vs Miss St gm a lot of people were talking Mullen leaving for greener pastures, blah blah blah. Now I hear crickets on that front.

No doubt. Mullen definitely didn't have his team ready last week.

We should have clarified better with the MSU in this case. The previous post was referring to Mich State and Mark Dantonio when talking about Notre Dame's schedule.

• JGoodmanJGoodman Posts: 182 ✭✭✭ Junior

ND may end up being a much better win than we expected.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JGoodman said:
    ND may end up being a much better win than we expected.

They are getting ready to hit the meat of their schedule. We will find put soon enough.

Go Irish....