Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Quite the catch: Georgia WR commit Marcus Rosemy is really that good

SystemSystem Posts: 10,466 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageQuite the catch: Georgia WR commit Marcus Rosemy is really that good

For that saw the big play that Marcus Rosemy made on SportsCenter over the weekend, it was not an aberration. The nation's No. 6 WR for 2020 is really the type of player who can make a catch like that look routine.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Has great hands, decent speed, hope he stays committed.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia's getting a great athlete and a great teammate as well. Sounds like a great fit for Kirby's Dawgs!

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry but I see that as a juggle and two handed catch. I’m not downplaying this young mans talents, as I’m sure he is talented, but a lot of us here have made catches such as that in the back yard. I am downplaying the content of the article as written. That said, hopefully we can land him! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod
  • Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I love this guy, and I can't wait to see him on the field. I also love it that we are finally bringing in top notch WR's. We've always brought in the good but not great WR's, but now we are bring in WR studs.

• Options
    21oz21oz Posts: 113 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kasey, why would you put the pic of a quarterback in a wide receiver thread ?

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

To poke fun at the poster who thinks we all caught balls in the backyard like George Pickens. Just like Uncle RICO thought he could throw a ball over them mountains