Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

English Bulldogs

trclco912trclco912 Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

Anyone know anybody interested in English Bulldog Puppies, 7 weeks old....they're off UGA line? Feel free to email trclco912@gmail.com.

Comments

• trclco912trclco912 Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman
    edited February 2017

Anyone know anybody interested in English Bulldog Puppies, 7 weeks old....they're off UGA line? Feel free to email trclco912@gmail.com.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My lifestyle right now, I can't take care of a dog.

But if those are pure breed English Bulldogs, why would you give them away? I thought people paid good money for those things?

• Dawgdaddy80Dawgdaddy80 Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior

@levander said:
    My lifestyle right now, I can't take care of a dog.

But if those are pure breed English Bulldogs, why would you give them away? I thought people paid good money for those things?

As someone who has 2 English Bulldogs from the UGA bloodline, I sincerely doubt they are trying to give them away.

• dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Whatever the market will bear. Love our bulldog named Georgia. So white the Sieler UGA line. Find good homes most importantly.

• daddydawg72daddydawg72 Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@levander said:

He said " feel free to EMAIL me".

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgbybirth said:
    Whatever the market will bear. Love our bulldog named Georgia. So white the Sieler UGA line. Find good homes most importantly.

Assuming they are free. That is not posted above. If not, this is an advertisement and inappropriate for this forum.

• DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Also, the question mark after each time he writes " UGA line".....

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I know that people call them English Bulldogs, don't know how that got started, however, their true and proper name is simply "Bulldog"--go the the AKC website and check it out.

• JGoodmanJGoodman Posts: 182 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BigGAdawg said:
    I know that people call them English Bulldogs, don't know how that got started, however, their true and proper name is simply "Bulldog"--go the the AKC website and check it out.

It's got started because the breed originated in England. While AKC recognizes them just as Bulldogs, "English" helps specify with so many different types of Bulldogs.

***Typo/error from phone....pups are from UGA bloodline and mothers line is full of champion bloodline. Sorry for any confusion. Interested parties email me at trclco912@gmail.com.

Trying to give UGA faithfuls a chance to own a piece of history and have a fine companion that will bring many great memories to their home. Mods, delete if this is unacceptable but I don't know anything more GEORGIA than this.

• ThaDawg1818ThaDawg1818 Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

@trclco912 said:
    Trying to give UGA faithfuls a chance to own a piece of history and have a fine companion that will bring many great memories to their home. Mods, delete if this is unacceptable but I don't know anything more GEORGIA than this.

hey big guy,
    Silly question here ... Are you selling them or trying to give away...??

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • ThaDawg1818ThaDawg1818 Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Did U Get My Email From >> steven1818 ??