Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Hows everyone feeling today?

2»

Comments

• Options
    law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Its getting close!

• Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think the prevailing narrative will prove problematic for those who favor the Gators. Namely, that people are overvaluing what the Dawgs do poorly and undervaluing what they do well.

Florida hasn’t faced a defense like ours since they played Auburn- and we know how that turned out. The problem in that game was that the Barn’s offense and QB were inept. Our O has its issues, to be sure, but it’s far better than Auburn’s, especially at QB.

I don’t believe the Dawgs will blow the Gators doors off from the opening kick but I do think, over four quarters, the Dawgs superior talent on both sides of the ball will win out, and the Dawgs come away with a victory.

One more thing- win or lose, I will still be a Dawg fan, and those poor saps will still be Gator fans.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Dawg0924Dawg0924 Posts: 130 ✭✭✭ Junior

Feeling great think we get after it today. Side note any one see Danielson on tv? Looks likes someone gave him a shiner or my tv color was playing tricks on me

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,740 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm feeling good right now. Bet I'm not alone.

• Options
    MackDawgMackDawg Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Basking in the glory of the Associate Ball Coach

• Options
    pocoyopocoyo Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

I FEEL GREAT!!!!!!

• Options
    TuckyDawgTuckyDawg Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am feeling so good, that I think I will have two Fingers of Blantons over some ice.

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep! I celebrated with a Jameson and Ginger. Huge sigh of relief. And after watching some of the Auburn game I am feeling very good about that one as well.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2019

Still celebrating pg bro! Loaded up the mower with some adult cold snacks for leaf cleanup and plan on listening to the game. This guy even brought a sleeve of cheese Pringle’s.

Yesterday was such a great day... plan on keeping it going until Monday.

• Options
    AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sunday’s are always better after a Dawg win. They are extra special after we eat Gator tail.