Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Join DawgNation & Marlow’s Tavern for the Jacksonville Send Off - Tuesday 10/24 in Brookhaven

SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod

We are on the doorstep of the big game Saturday in Jacksonville, Fla. Join us Tuesday for the Jacksonville Pep Rally at Marlow's Tavern in Atlanta.

Join Brandon Adams (@DawgNationDaily) and @JeffSentell for the DawgNation Invasion Jacksonville Pep Rally.

It’s Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. at Marlow’s Tavern Brookhaven, 3575 Durden Drive, Atlanta.

Come hear Brandon and Jeff’s inside scoop on the season and recruits, as well as their look ahead to the big game in Jacksonville on Saturday. Also, enjoy DawgNation giveaways including T-shirts and more.

Georgia fans! Wear your UGA gear and receive a free appetizer with a dinner purchase on Tuesday night.

See you there. Go Dawgs!

Comments

• RedDawgRedDawg Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tell Marlows they need an Athens Location lol

I would love it if ya'll would have one of these Marlow's Pep Rally's right here in the classic city. It can be difficult getting down to the Buford or Atlanta area during the week.

I want to come to one of these, from what I hear its a great time!

• Eason4HeismanEason4Heisman Posts: 169 ✭✭✭ Junior

Y'all need to come down to a Dublin.

We even got a Cracker Barrell not far from here.

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2017

Live at the scene...

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod

@moos said:
    Men at Work

Sorry I missed you @moos - I was a few feet away!