Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Ugadawg1993Ugadawg1993 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Fong just gave Penn St his CB he’s gone don’t watch the stream

• Mia_Dade06Mia_Dade06 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2019

Theo chose Penn st just now now. Official

All in on Washington

• RedDawgRedDawg Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pennstate for Theo.

• Kmk72Kmk72 Posts: 32 ✭✭✭ Junior

good, lets go for Washington!

• kurganofprussiakurganofprussia Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Crap... sorry guys....

I said a TE was next...

• Dawgs80Dawgs80 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well boys and girls we better hope we hit on Washington and at least a few of the elite WRs were chasing or next year will be more of the same or worse depending on attrition.

• MackDawgMackDawg Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Better to burnout than fade away emirite Kurgan!?!?

Macleod GATA

• dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why would an explosive athlete want to waste away in this offense.

Kirby lost it when he let Fields go.

Ridley, Nauta, Holyfield would have all stay at least.

Maybe Mecole.

The offense needed to be changed to suit Justin Fields right then and there.

Kirby stayed stubborn and wanted to prove everyone that he was right and it blew up in his face.

now he is desperately grasping at anything to keep his original philosophy proven right, and its going to spiral us into a new coach and another 2-3 year rebuild where we will finally get back, but have no defense and all offense.

Kirby IS the guy but he needs to realize that he doesn't know what he is doing on offense, and he needs to go out and get a strong minded individual that will put him in his place and lock him out of the offensive meetings and run an offense that will actually challenge defensive coordinators.

BOBO is not that person.

I hope we can get chad Morris in here so we can modernize this offense to what most high school kids are playing these days

• dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

are you this blind in person?

asking for all drivers out there

• Colonels17Colonels17 Posts: 129 ✭✭✭ Junior

I saw something stating Chad Morris is close to becoming Aub new OC

• dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2019

Tough sledding now recruiting 110 plus days with out a commit. What we show on the field matters. The honeymoon over, we need to perform better.

My confidence strong on the recruiting side of the operation. Reserving judgement until the end. Think our best recruiting will be juniors returning.

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sadly there’s probably a reason that Jeff has been heavily trying to sell us Mikey Henderson stock for a couple months now. Sure hope that they can actually lock down DW since the whole tons of silent commits thing may have been exaggerated or have changed.

Silents need to be public immediately so we can enjoy ESD instead of stress @SoFL_Dawg

• kurganofprussiakurganofprussia Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was trying to will it into existence.

I underestimated my power.

• dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2019

Did not expect Theo.. He made his choice best of luck. Penn State closer to home and does a good job on TE.

I feel like receivers n TE we have not invested in them as catchers over blockers for running. We you can't run as one trick pony and you need your TE and receivers to catch, they are not natural doing it. Jadon Haselwood said it, that is not a offense he wanted to play in. Does not seem alone.

If Smart wants to change that, he can, but after Justin showing what he can do in the right offense, there maybe some recruit scepticism. The recruits as Jeff reported with Theo don't see what they want to do on the field , we are selling a change that we have not done on offense.

This discussion has been closed.