Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    TxnDawgTxnDawg Posts: 909 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well I knew they are two different players but wasn’t sure how numbers looked and if 4 was the max we were looking at for DL. If Dexter flips do we still go after him? Find it hard to think he will flip after not being around this weekend

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think the talent will be a force next season.

The health will determine alot. Having growth in guys on roster (Siether, Landers, Bush) will also heighten things. Rosemy reminds me of Ridley (best overall), Pickens (the freak), Burton (the playmaker), add in Blaylock and KJ in the slots with DW. I know Coley is salivating at the thought. (Though Fromm is a good QB I'd be worried if he returned with this talent... Also worried about RBs but not at the same time lol).

• Options
    BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    TxnDawgTxnDawg Posts: 909 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I keep reading UGA and Oregon for Ringo and Manning. Do we have a feeling that we can land both and hold off the ducks? Love Ringo of course but really like Manning as well

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    tcdawg94tcdawg94 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2019

The talent we have coming in and already have is sick. Can't wait to see who signs on Wed/Thurs. I believe we'll likely be close to full after Wed and we will concentrate on a few big fish heading into the traditional signing day. I do count the MS DT as a big fish. We'll know a lot more about what the numbers will look like after early departures and portal guys are known.

I mean, could there be a scenario where we get Flowe to add to the mix? Like Squill wrote somewhere tonight...what a difference a week makes. Kirby grabbed all of the momentum back that we perceived we lost because of the LSU debacle. SEC Network guys tried to pile on, but we're going nowhere and I predict we have a higher class than LSU when its all said and done.

• Options
    JohnnyBgoodJohnnyBgood Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ Junior

Any weight with this flowe talk? I know from reading before it was sewell or bust and clemson had flowe wrote in. Does he become a BPA situation?

• Options
    dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    HumbleYourselfHumbleYourself Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looks like Card reaffirmed his longhornitude on twitter last night. Next recruit up, maybe?

https://twitter.com/hcard7/status/1206116155716521984

• Options
    Ugadawg1993Ugadawg1993 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yea I saw that too...oh well can’t get them all

• Options
    AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well that’s too bad. Should we try grabbing Jackson?

• Options
    DawgatronDawgatron Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Rather have Stroud.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So, what’s the feeling on DW?

• Options
    MickeyRichMickeyRich Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2019

I agree with you. I’d love to have CJ Stroud, but I hear he’s considering Ohio St.

I was thinking that if you compare UGAs anemic offense and Kirby’s offensive philosophy, why would he choose UGA over Ohio St? How does Kirby explain to recruits the gross misuse of Justin Fields?

In my view, the only hope of UGA getting an elite QB this cycle is to promise the recruit that they will modernize the offense. Otherwise, there are much better options for the elite QBs at other schools.

This discussion has been closed.