Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Assuming all of the above happen including losing Jones but flipping burton.

19 commits with a class score of 306.00 and moves us into 3rd and being 0.02 points away from 2nd

• Options
    B1GbenB1Gben Posts: 59 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Alabama would move to 310 with Jase and in a virtual tie with Clemson

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Am I missing something on Willock?

He's good enough to be on the UGA line?

• Options
    B1GbenB1Gben Posts: 59 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2019

He has size. I am not sure how much of a project he is. He isn’t very highly rated but neither was Kindley

• Options
    bdale86bdale86 Posts: 40 ✭ Freshman

The reality is that if Pittman was still here Willock would not have committed.

But with Braun gone and Jones possibly leaving as well, we had to go to the next player on the list.

He will more than likely just be a depth piece on the roster.

• Options
    PTDawgPTDawg Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If CML likes him you have to let him go for the guys he wants in his room. Fortunately he should have some time to develop and grow as a player. If we need meaningful snaps from him before 2021 at the earliest then either he's a diamond in the rough or things have gone awry on the OL.

• Options
    VirginiaDawgVirginiaDawg Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2019

Who voted this down? You people need to get a grip. Sheesh! Probably the same f**l that gives me one...

• Options
    MackDawgMackDawg Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    MackDawgMackDawg Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would love to see a breakdown between a Matt Luke OL unit and a Sam Pittman OL unit. Like how CML had never offered Braun while at ole pizza, he obviously has a different archetypal mold in mind for his unit than Sam. Willock may just be an ideal, archetypal fit for a CML OL regardless of ranking like how Kindley was really an archetypal fit for a CSP OL. This breakdown probably already exists somewhere on the interwebs but I'm too lazy to search it and obviously given the antsy posts we're seeing, it might bear reposting so people can calm the frick down.

• Options
    WDawg30004WDawg30004 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Awesome !!! Now ... any update on Ringo ?

• Options
    AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

6’5 330 is a big boy. He can be the next Kindley for all we know

• Options
    DawgsrulzDawgsrulz Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

The reality is if we had room Willock would have been a dawg in the summer. Pittman liked him a lot, but he didn't have a spot with 5 olinemen committed. Pittman being gone allowed us the open space since Braun decommitted and CML liked Willock as well. We will see on Jones.. I have not heard from any reliable that he is gone and won't sign with UGA. the only stuff i have heard are from auburn fans which isn't exactly the most reliable group.

This discussion has been closed.