Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm not surprised I got hammered either, nor do I care. I would suspect most who DV haven't seen the video tape.

In the end I'm happy for the kid, because he really wanted to go to UGA. With three years in the S&C and some good coaching you never know what can happen. He may turn out to be a Kindley.

• Options
    gator_portalgator_portal Posts: 43 ✭✭✭ Junior

My heart skipped a beat when i read the first couple of lines. Then....whew. I am telling you, i think i drank too much coffee yesterday.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think you got the reaction you did due to the "knee-jerk reaction to losing Braun" comment. That comment sounds like you are saying he isn't good enough for UGA. Not saying that's what you meant, but how it can be interpreted.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Before trying to “understand the negativity”, how about first trying to accurately comprehend what has been stated from a positive perspective. I haven’t crapped on the kid, and I am 1000 miles away from your exaggerated response of being “totally negative”. I said he is a physical beast with potential.

• Options
    brogdawgbrogdawg Posts: 104 ✭✭✭ Junior

The number one thing I keep seeing the difference of why we aren’t getting those yards like we have in the past is because the defenders do not have to read the QB keeper on zone reads. They always play the RB which that split second or guessing is the difference maker in a lot of our games.

• Options
    tcdawg94tcdawg94 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2019

You are correct. I perceived your quick and smug response supporting Cassanova's crapping on the kid as crapping by association. You were however a little more objective, so including you was probably not necessary, but supporting what flatulence was spraying is also a stretch because he was crapping on the kid initially. He did tone it down in his follow up with you.

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In @Bankwalker defense.....although he doesn't really need it.....he's usually as big of a player defender as I am. I don't think he was criticizing Willock.

• Options
    BKDAWG34BKDAWG34 Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

So Burch moved up from Thursday to wednesday?

This discussion has been closed.