Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    Tahoma2StepTahoma2Step Posts: 252 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hope Kirby gives him a shot and becomes a father figure for this kid. that interview seemed sincere to me! If another event indeed did take place between him and his coach, they need to be separated immediately

• Options
    mRNAmRNA Posts: 27 ✭✭ Sophomore

Hey. IU beat Nebraska, Maryland and Purdue. Vols hanging in there in the scoreboard with a pretty good team.

• Options
    pocoyopocoyo Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ummmmm.... no....can't help ya. But I'd check it out first if she ever wants to visit "home".🤔

• Options
    Canedawg2140Canedawg2140 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    pocoyopocoyo Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good post. Welcome.

Question: You got to say "thugs". When I did that the other day, it got "censored". Are you a foreign spy/hacker or something?

• Options
    Jhorne2000Jhorne2000 Posts: 174 ✭✭✭ Junior

Any speculation on why UGA would have him delay announcing ? I can’t see how missing EE would matter

• Options
    chattdawg27chattdawg27 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So basically that’s him saying he’s committed to UGA.. I mean if his NLI is in like it’s said to be other coaches can’t contact him anymore, or aren’t suppose to at least. So if his NLI is in & he spoke to Kirby just the other day then he’s 1000% a Dawg, & just trying to figure things out.

• Options
    Jhorne2000Jhorne2000 Posts: 174 ✭✭✭ Junior

This board has been awesome today ! Took me a while to catch up on 250 comments -

The ZE news , wow - are we sure it wasn’t a whammy by Jeff to squeeze another 20 pages out today ? Lol

Wish I had seen the interview - if he was contrite and humble that’s a great sign

special thanks to those who posted screen shots of the vol-meltdowns! Keep those coming ! Hopefully they’ll keep melting all the way through a loss to powerhouse Indiana 😂

• Options
    101ina45101ina45 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This has to take the cake for most complicated recruitment I've ever seen. Have no idea where this guy is gonna end up.

• Options
    Tahoma2StepTahoma2Step Posts: 252 ✭✭✭ Junior

I didn’t like the line “ain’t gonna be anytime soon” only because that means we have to wait...

also, did he say, “everything going on with the coaching staffs leaving”....

is Dell leaving 😳

• Options
    razorachillesrazorachilles Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Felt like the announcing crew almost slipped that Evans was committed to UGA with an awkward segue from the interview back to calling the game. Paraphrasing here, but something to the effect of "it'll be 3rd and and about 8...back to Evans - with Georgia's commitment to Washington, blahblahblah". It was if they were unintentionally leading on that Evans was UGA bound.

Did anyone else catch that too?

This discussion has been closed.