Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am aware that you didn't make the original post. You posted about "waking up" and that is what @Ugadawg1993 was questioning. I merely saw it as a joke akin to the Ringo comment earlier. Didn't mean anything other than I thought you were being sarcastic which is similar to my quips on occasion.

• Huntindawg81Huntindawg81 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So, i have had lots of concussions and am drawing the biggest brain fart of my life. What does BPA stand for again?

• Nickelsonx1Nickelsonx1 Posts: 75 ✭✭✭ Junior

Y’all cracking me up

• ziggyholidayziggyholiday Posts: 492 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best player available.

• jtdawg2020jtdawg2020 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

I was just making a list of all the recruits I wanted to get. And ranking them and taking into account how bad we need them. And not gonna lie but Evans was pretty far down the list. I know he’s top prospect but if it’s a situation that could possibly have a negative impact in the locker room or culture then I personally wouldn’t take him. I just feel like the risk vs reward is being outweighed greatly by the risk in this situation. If it was a similar situation but involving Burch or Breese then I would go all in and take them for sure. But we are stacked at rb and I feel confident we can get another top rb year after year in the future. I can’t say the same for positions like d line though.

Anyways coming to this realization has helped me calm down about this Evans stuff. Hope the best for the kid and his future but I can honestly say if this as much of a risk as it appears to be then if I was Kirby I would move on and hope for the best for him.

• Huntindawg81Huntindawg81 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I somewhat agree, but this isnt your average joe. Rusty is pretty plugged into the recruiting world. Im not saying hes right but it is concerning he has that feeling regardless.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

FWIW Not disputing what you saw but I can't understand anyone changing to cloudy EVER (but it happens). Given the points earned in the CB where you have to be right and score is based on days correct why would you ever change a pick, even if now a long shot, to cloudy where you are guaranteed to be wrong. Just wait until you want to recast your pick.

• Elsammo466Elsammo466 Posts: 230 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No matter what the “any updates in Ringo” meme dies today (RIP 😔)...sooooooo, get it all out while you still can, people! 😂

This discussion has been closed.