Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    Elsammo466Elsammo466 Posts: 230 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No matter what the “any updates in Ringo” meme dies today (RIP 😔)...sooooooo, get it all out while you still can, people! 😂

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'd obviously love to have him n pray he did sign w us. But imo I feel like Jeff said last week. Make sure Jones, VP, Ringo and Washington are wrapped up and Evans, Jackson etc (basically anything else is just icing bcuz that's the meat and taters left in this class that makes it so great finishing up.

• Options
    GeorgiaGirlGeorgiaGirl Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wonder if LSU would even want to take him anymore, as their fans have acted as if they moved on and there may be possible burned bridges there, since he had all but committed and got cold feet for at least a couple weeks.

Which also plays into a reason why you'd have that awkward apology, but I can't see it working out with all of those backs if it were to go that way as long as Brady is still there either. They have 3 quality freshmen, adding him would be 4 backs, and they only seem to rotate 2 if the game is in doubt. My guess is that Davis-Price and Emery will be their 2 no matter what next season.

I think he ends up at Georgia or Texas A&M in the end (IF the cold feet argument for the 2nd time quickly is true).

• Options
    dgdawgdgdawg Posts: 242 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 2020

It is interesting to hear that people are thinking that he might go somewhere else like LSU when they are putting CBs in for Mcglothern to LSU.

• Options
    joe_n_stefjoe_n_stef Posts: 112 ✭✭✭ Junior

Any potential that Evans might be one of the unnamed prospects in the $10,000 fine article or was that before this cycle?

• Options
    dradcliffdradcliff Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why would our coaches want to attach themselves to such a sh** show as Evans. Have we ever had a player that came in with so much baggage. Just seems like more headache that it it worth. We have backs for next year and we can bring in 2 next year.

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Rusty used a lot of qualifiers in his statement. Like he COULD be asking out and IF he is then... references his “gut feeling” which could be based on facts or could be indigestion.

• Options
    ralpralp Posts: 22 ✭✭ Sophomore

All the posters there have been clamoring for speculation from the insiders. Looks like he decided to give them some.

• Options
    Dawg53Dawg53 Posts: 232 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That is hilarious if you think LSU wouldn’t take him. A)fans move on from guys when the lose them but will love him again if he wants in. B) I am not sure he was ever all but committed there. They were the hot team and people assumed everybody was going to commit to them. Same people who were sure he was going to LSU also felt that way about Burch and several others.

That would be like saying UGA wouldn’t take Burch if he changed his mind. ****For the record, zero chance on Burch. Was just a current example. Don’t want to fuel that dream that some are still holding on to.

This discussion has been closed.