Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Day trading & Investment Thread

13»

Comments

• dawfanfromalabamdawfanfromalabam Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Got my money in tin. Cans buried all over the yard.

Cousin Eddie

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm curious specifically because it hasn't moved that much since yesterday.

• MackDawgMackDawg Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm guessing big money wasn't intrigued by the Iranian stuff because I'm sure they somehow knew Iran warned the US ahead of time. Big money has ears everywhere..lol.

CHF appreciating, JPY not following suit. Asset firms snorting lines today

This has to be the narrowest daily range on an FX chart I've seen in a while. Holding 50 pips or so since November. Tighter than an amish butthole...dayum CADCHF u ****.

BTW a heads up to people in equities. implied vola is still low for risk pairs like EURUSD. All eyes are on global growth & what the Fed is going to do. One overshoot in inflation and the stock market is going to do a panic dip at the thought of the Fed doing some tightening, and we got a CPI reading coming up next Tuesday. And if you've seen any of Jerome Powell's speeches you know he's shite at communicating so the market will be on edge. Just sayin