Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Webb obsession

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Next To Commit To The G 2020.

Comments

• gdawg4lifegdawg4life Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Did the Duke Lacrosse team rape that girl? People lie dude. And it only takes a rumor for people, especially high school kids, to believe a story and run with it.

Even if it is true, nobody made the thief steal the drink nor consume it.

He11, when I was a kid we would try and trick our own friends into drinking pee. It’s what kids do. It doesn’t make it right, but I’m not going to try and ruin Webb for something he may or may not have done as a teenager. One thing is for certain, once the “rumor” started, I guarantee you that kid wasn’t stealing anybody else’s drink.

• Dawgking211Dawgking211 Posts: 22 ✭✭ Sophomore

Me. Webb didn’t do anything wrong. It was proven that there was no bodily fluids in the Gatorade bottle. Learn facts before you start lecturing someone!!

• Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2020

The bottle was tested with no proof of bodily fluids. The only person who said Webb did it was the kid who was bullying the other guy. Webb’s only involvement was being brought up by one of the bullies. Webb never spoke to the kid or interacted with him at all about the bottle. The kid drank an opened mystery bottle in the locker room.

yawn

• PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,119 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2020

Innocent until proven guilty is an important concept because exaggeration and fabrication are as old as Adam and Eve. Also, I would bet 100% of us have been in a situation in our lives where somebody made something up to kid us. I spit in your drink, the police called and want to talk to you...whatever. It's what adolescent boys do. The kidding/bullying is cruel and a problem in itself, but the remedy is an apology for juvenile kidding, not anything worse unless it's a chronic problem imo. It's important to realize that it is made up to harass the friend/enemy. It is a universal problem not limited to Webb.

If the story was true, how many people wouldn't realize there was a serious problem with the week old Powerade? It would be very gross and unpalatable. If I handed you a bottle of week old excrement, would you not smell it and check it out, or would you just down it? Although the veracity of the story is possible, I would wait for a vigorous defense to make a judgment.

• MackDawgMackDawg Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is a system account and does not represent a real person.

Hey guys, I found Skynet. I think it's here to kill us

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Nothing to see here"