Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Tennessee announces addition of former Georgia OL Cade Mays

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageTennessee announces addition of former Georgia OL Cade Mays

A day after entering the transfer portal, Georgia offensive lineman Cade Mays has a new home. And it appears to be the same as his old home. The University of Tennessee announced the addition of Mays on Thursday. Mays is originally from Knoxville and was a longtime Tennessee commit during his recruiting process for

Read the full story here

Comments

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Ditto. They need to figure out about the story they halfway showed about jamie newman coming to uga and stop with cade mays.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agree...we are lionizing this guy and he's playing against us! Cannot wait for the TN game...GO DAWGS!!! No more Cade...Done.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck to young Cade. At least after his college career is finished he can say he won an SEC Championship.

Now he's going to be reminded why he picked Georgia in the first place.

But I do feel bad for him. His Father is such an embarrassment...

• chilidawg1chilidawg1 Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

Some people have no shame. The very nerve of filing a law suit against your son's school and then surprisingly that suit is made public at the same time your son files papers to transfer. Predictably these two events ignite a storm of protest on the internet which can be defined as a hostile environment. Sounds like groundwork to apply with the NCAA to allow your son (Cade Mays) to play immediately at UT, but wait the most insulting action is yet to come. Attorney Tom Mars who represented Justin Fields and now works with the NCAA and represents Cade Mays blames UGA for "continuing to take the low road" and releasing the details of the law suit to the media. If the NCAA has any integrity they will reject the request for immediate transfer and end their association with Tom Mars.

• 78Dawg78Dawg Posts: 165 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 2020

He needs to be a Vol. Him and his Hillbilly family are not very smart. In fact they look down right dumb.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wish all the best to Mays and his family. I also hope their lawsuit is thrown out by the presiding judge and lastly his "legacy" school gets a beat down at the hands and feet of UGA every year Mays is there.

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And used a picture of him taken during his time at UGA to welcome him home 😂 only in tennessee! Didn't have a beard as a HS recruit, that came after HS. Unless he already had a recent picture on file at Rocky flop 🤔

• UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

Cade Mays and DeAngelo Gibbs are now Tennessee Volunteers. We have to reload.

• HunkerDawgHunkerDawg Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good luck, Cade. Family is important.

Integrity is too. They put you in a bad spot.

• KhunKhaoDawgKhunKhaoDawg Posts: 209 ✭✭✭ Junior

I still have all of my fingers Mr. Mays! I'm holding one up for you right now!

• rjallenrjallen Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well folks, you can now find this story on Fox News. Cade's dad is not fairing well.

If want a laugh, go back on YouTube and find Cade's post game interview just 9-10 days ago. Does not sound like someone who wants to leave.

• plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jerry Springer classic. Kid would have been a starter on a SEC or Natty contender, but has to transfer to a crappy team, less competition, less media coverage.....because of what? Parents that want a quick buck,,,,,or a long term plan to get the kid in a school they wanted him to attend to start with....Well, now the parents can watch both kids in same stadium and no dual travel, and don't have to buy red shirts......This episode will be what he is remembered for...forever.... Not the SUGAR BOWL start. There is nothing that irritates GA fans more than traitors (Josh H. Clemmons, Trey Matthews, Justin Fields, Nick Marshall, B. cox, etc),,,,,NOW Cade Mays........Karma will come,,,,,and will be loud and clear......Best of luck(my a--),,,,,,See ya at the checkerboard big boy

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It will be interesting when Mays is announced November 14th at Sanford.

With Mays, UT should be able to beat the likes of Mizzou, Vandy, and KY and maybe a win over UF. They will lose to the likes of Bama, and UGA . Nothing has changed! It's not a big deal!

Rocky Flop ohhh Rocky Flop,,# 6 in the SEC( GA,Fl, ALA, AUB, LSU, ) maybe losses to (TA&M, KTY, VAN, SC, Miss, MISS ST, MOU)

We can always give a finger at the next meeting,,,,,,,,GO DAWGS!!!!

• Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

I was worried that the lawsuit was filed in Knoxville and that the judge would be a former UT football player, but no, filed in Clarke County, Georgia. Any Georgia-licensed lawyers out there? Can’t the defendants file a motion for summary judgment based on sovereign immunity?