Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• DawgFanInDEDawgFanInDE Posts: 131 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Didn’t Milton miss a few games to injury as well? I’d say not competing in an AA game hurt his rankings tho. The so called “experts” weren’t able to compare him to the other guys. It’s fine by me tho! He came to UGA early to get a head start on his DAWG career!

• DawgFanInDEDawgFanInDE Posts: 131 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

And my bad for misreading Jeff’s post lol got a sick 2 year old I was home with and must have read over it too quickly

• GeorgiaGirlGeorgiaGirl Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He had a great senior season and as far as I know didn't miss any games, the blip was the junior year with a slight step back with a poor OL. His drop was based on the 40 and because he chose to skip the last All American stuff for him and go enroll.

Don't really care though, I really like how he moves at his size. I think he's going to be good.

• ClaydawgClaydawg Posts: 19 ✭✭✭ Junior

My guy, keep this to yourself, just allow our man to post without someone else jumping on the attack. I'm starting to get fed up with people like you finding something you find to be wrong in what he has to say. I enjoy coming here to read about UGA recruits, don't spoil that. His takes are agreeable and insight knowledgeable, leave it alone.

• RandomFanRandomFan Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Barton Simmons is NOTORIOUS for downgrading UGA prospects. Every single year, he does it without fail. So no, we can pretty much take Simmons grades and stick em in a dumpster fire somewhere.

• Copedawg16Copedawg16 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Does anyone know why Arian Smith and Marcus Rosemy do not seem to have senior film up anywhere? -

Smith is a guy that I cannot wait to see... If Monken uses him to his strengths (Which I think he will) - Kid is going to be very good. Can't teach speed

• Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kendall got off to a slow start with a hip injury early in his senior season.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Based on Battle cancelling his OV to Athens I am thinking Bell is a lock to UGA. Still sticking with Bell and Evans to round out the class.

• TxnDawgTxnDawg Posts: 909 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is this Henderson buzz real? Bringing in another OL?

• gdawg4lifegdawg4life Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kendall's dad posted several in game videos throughout the year on Twitter. But as has been stated, no need to put up anything official once your spot is secure. You are no longer auditioning for other schools.

This discussion has been closed.